Friday, November 11, 2011

plus size suits


Working in the Business World, I am, always looking to purchase plus size suits that I can wear when I am out in the field meeting with clients.

I am so glad to see that many in the fashion industry are finally realizing that the average women‘s size is just not in the size range of 1 to 9. Actually I find it great that the fashion industry is realizing that there is money to be made and a high demand for retailers (stores or online) to carry specific sizes just for the plus size women.

If I find something that fits well and is in high in quality, and does not make me go over my budget
I will buy multiple suits, 3 piece suits, pant suits, and skirt suits. This gives you the option to be comfortable and able to mix and watch outfits. This is something important to me, because I take pride in what I wear.

If I am happy, then I feel I will be able to conquer my day with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment