Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mens Big and Tall


The Holidays are just around the corner, and gift shopping needs to begin. I started a list today of all the gifts I would need to purchase. Of course, there is not one gift that I can buy for all so I will have to search my list and see where I will begin.

One thing I know I need to purchase is clothing from a place that carries mens big and tall clothing.I am thinking of buying some nice dress shirts because I have many family members and friends that have just started new jobs and they really only own casual clothes. This would give them a fresh start and be able to go to work with clothing that will impress their new boss and new clients. I will get some long and short sleeve dress shirts and probably throw in some nice ties. I am sure once I start looking I will check into other items that they might need.


Good luck with your shopping and hope you and your family have a very Happy Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment