Tuesday, November 15, 2011

plus size costumes


I Love Lucy Classic Plus Size Adult Halloween Costume

I know due to unexpected winter weather certain states and cities have had to hold off on their Halloween Parties. Many groups and organizations have held off the Halloween festivities until November or December.


During the Holiday Season, many have their Holiday Parties that you have to wear a costume to be able to attend. It is fun walking around not knowing who some people really are when they are in costume. I know I will be attending some of these parties.

This year I was lucky I found a place that carried plus size costumes, so I was able to purchase a few different costumes at a very reasonable cost. I had so many to choose from so it was hard to just pick one. The costumes are made of the finest quality and can be worn time after time. There is also a great return policy that if I do not like my costume, I have up to 90 days to return for an exchange, credit to my account to use another time and also a choice to receive a told refund for the product.

Enjoy Your Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment