Monday, November 14, 2011

comforter sets


Every season I like to purchase a few new comforter sets for each of the bedrooms of the house. To me it feels like I am redecorating the house. It is almost like the feels like I am putting a fresh coat of paint to all of the bedrooms.

I always try to purchase comforter sets which includes not only the comforter, but, also bed skirt, pillow shams, and decorative pillows. Sometimes I am even lucky and can obtain my comforter set that even includes a set of bed sheets.

If I find a comforter set and it does not come as a full package with everything I am looking for included, I just purchase the additional items separately. Sometimes I like to mix and match with the additional items to add something different to the room. It is an easy task such as just picking out some of the accent colors from the comforter and use solid colors to accessorize with.

The leaves are blowing and fall is here so time for a change. Nothing makes me feel better than go and getting into a fresh new bed with all new accessories. Also, when company comes over to stay the night they think that I have redecorated the whole house, when all I did was change the items in the bedrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment