Tuesday, November 15, 2011

plus size dress

Avenue - Animal Drape Dress

People are always looking to add to their clothing collection no matter whether it is an outfit, accessories, shoes, or hand bags. That is the reason when people go looking to purchase a new house, the first thing most people look is the closet space. Everything else can be perfect, but if the closets are not big enough they move on. Crazy but true.

I attend many functions and I am always looking for a plus size dress that will fit to my body shape and make me look good to others. Also, I am always looking for something comfortable to wear whether it is for a casual event or a dressy event.

If I find a dress that makes me feel like it was made just for me, I will purchase the same dress in other colors. I also like to look to try and stay to a certain budget so I like to look at dresses that can be worn as casual attire and with a few additions of accessories the dress now becomes formal attire.


Oh and by the way I have three large walk in closets where I am living and yes,they are full.

No comments:

Post a Comment