Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Footwear

Peace Dog Heart Moccasin Slipper   
What I wear on my feet is the most important part of my outfit. I always look for my footwear in a place that offers a large variety, comfortable, stylish, and affordable, and that I can either do my shopping in a store or right over the Internet. This is the best and easiest way for me to shop.

Also, if I find footwear that is extremely comfortable, I look to see if the style I picked is made in a variety of other colors I will then purchase a few of the same items in different colors. . A special plus on a place I purchase items for myself, is if I can purchase items for other family members, or friends for gifts.


Striped Flip-Flop Slipper
Flip – Flop Slippers are a big fetish of mine and there are so many different styles to choose from, I might even purchase some pairs to give as gifts for the holiday. I wear flip-flops all year round for the ease of just slipping you feet right in and the fact that they are so comfortable.

Enjoy and remember when your feet are comfortable, so are you!

No comments:

Post a Comment