Saturday, February 4, 2012

Brother's advice

This guest post from Lewis Beck
My brother is one of my best friends in life. He is funny, caring, and a great listener. I feel truly blessed to have a brother with whom I can confide in about anything. We live about five miles from each other, and we are always over at the other’s houses. We watch football games, have parties, and just hang out most weekends. He is in the business world, but his hours are not too bad. I own a small landscaping company, so most of my work is in the spring, summer, and fall. The winter is fairly dead, and I earn extra money by doing home improvement projects and minor contractor’s work in the winter time. My brother recently switched to fixed-rate energy by looking at shop electric rates in your area. He recommended it to me, and I recently made the switch as well. It is not the first time I have followed in my brother’s footsteps. He is the one who introduced me to my internet provider as well. He is always looking for a deal, and I am usually a beneficiary of his research.

No comments:

Post a Comment