Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Joy of Fresh Flowers - Make Someone Smile Today!

To me any excuse is a reason to have fresh flowers, around me. They remind me of Spring, which is my favorite time of year. The sent of flowers seems to put people in a different mood. I talked to a friend the other day and she was sounding down and saying how much she hates all this cold and gloomy weather. Hmmm! I thought, I bet she would feel much better with a beautiful assortment of colorful flowers. I called who I usually use, because they have never disappointed me www.1800flowers.com. Today I received a call from my friend and she sounded so different. She said that the flowers that I had sent her looked so nice and the scent made her feel like there was a big sun outside her window.
I was just hanging out and decided to look at my calendar to see what I had in store for the up coming week and I realized "Valentines Day" was just right around the corner, and thinking the joy the flowers brought my friend, I decided to order some flowers for more of my friends. Once again I used www.1800flowers.com to go and find the arrangements I liked and placed many orders even two arrangements of flowers for myself. One for home and one for my office....Ok I do work from home, but now my whole house will have the great spring scents of flowers.

Remember, everyone needs a little sunshine in their home or office
so take a look at www.1800flowers.com !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment